Validated to US-EPA 4-Log Adenovirus Criteria
The only UV system validated to US EPA 4-log virus credit
- Third-party validation by HDR/HydroQual
- Full scale 5-log microbial and 4-log Adenovirus credit
- Validated and proven using real Adenovirus - not an unproven surrogate
- Fully accredited for FDA compliance for Pasteurized Equivalent Water
- EPA-ETV (Environmental Technology Verification) 4-log Adenovirus credit water disinfection for RZ-200 unit
Accredited for US EPA groundwater and LT2 rules
- Meet regulations – don’t be caught unprepared
- Recognized in Pennsylvania, New York and more for 4-log virus
- Accepted for 3-log virus in New Hampshire to avoid DPB's
- Reduce DPB's - substitute Atlantium UV for chlorine
Easily inactivates chlorine-resistant pathogens
- Such as cryptosporidium, giardia and pseudomonas
Two sensors per lamp ensure reliable measurement – all the time
- Automated dose control triggers UV lamp adjustments in response to real-time changes in flow, water quality and lamp aging.
- Accurate control algorithms self adjust as conditions change so that the unit always provides the minimum regulated dose for inactivating target microorganisms.
- Most UV systems provide an average dose, meaning that not all the microbes receive the minimum required dose, and therefore cannot guarantee total water safety.
Automated sensor calibration
- Automated calibration routines assure accurately calibrated sensor at all times
- Simple UV intensity sensor and UVT analyzer calibration
- Automated reporting of calibration-related information