Reliable Validated Performance, Guaranteed Biosecurity
Third party validation
- Validated according to EPA criteria for 4 log Adenovirus and 5 log microbial inactivation by HDR/HydroQual
Two sensors per lamp ensure reliable measured dose – all the time
- Automated dose control triggers UV lamp adjustments in response to real-time changes in flow, water quality and lamp aging.
- Accurate control algorithms self adjust as conditions change so that the unit always provides the minimum regulated dose for inactivating target microorganisms.
- Most UV systems provide an average dose, meaning that not all the microbes receive the minimum required dose, and therefore cannot guarantee total water safety.
Uniform dose distribution
- Fiber optics and hydraulics enable uniform UV dose distribution.