Only Medium Pressure UV Provides Real Bio-Security
Permanent microbial inactivation
- Broad germicidal spectrum attacks different parts of the microorganism and destroys their repair mechanisms
- There is no danger of microorganism repair that compromises your product later on.
- Low Pressure UV cannot provide this protection.
More efficient in virus inactivation
- Uses much less UV energy than low pressure systems in virus inactivation
- Easily inactivates chlorine-resistant microorganisms like cryptosporidium, giardia & pseudomonas
Effective in cold and warm water - unlike Low Pressure UV
Fewer UV lamps needed
- Fewer lamps means significant maintenance reduction
- In some cases, 2 or 3 Medium Pressure lamps can replace more than 50 Low Pressure lamps.
|Recent scientific studies in the US and Singapore have shown that Adenoviruses - the most robust and widespread water-borne pathogenic virus - are much more effectively inactivated by Medium Pressure UV compared to Low Pressure UV.|